At Fountains Funerals & Monuments we are able to advise and assist you with every aspect of arranging a funeral. When a loved one passes away, it is not only a sad time but also can be confusing – many people have never had to organise a funeral before.
At such a time it is important to know that you can depend on experienced, professional people to help you with all of the arrangements and ensure the funeral service flows smoothly.
Once we have been contacted, our Funeral Directors will arrange to meet with you to discuss the funeral requirements. We can come to your home or, if you would prefer, you are welcome to call into our office.
- Fully experienced and qualified staff to assist you in all aspects of arranging a funeral.
- Modern Onsite Mortuary
- Modern facilities with large or small chapels and catering lounges.
- Viewing and Family rooms available.
- FDANZ Pre-Plan and Pre-Payment options.
- International and National Repatriation.
- Eco-Friendly Funerals.
- Fountain Monuments & Headstone Services.
- Fountains Monumental Showroom.
- Full car parking available.
- Web Streaming and HeavenAddress.
- Free Information Kits available.
We are also happy to come and talk to local community groups such as Lions, Rotary or Church Groups. We are able to inform people about funerals and answer any questions or concerns people may have. Often knowing about the process makes it easier to discuss your funeral requirements with family, and pre-plan to make sure your wishes are carried out.
For information or advice please click here or contact Fountains Funerals & Monuments on 09 298 2957.