Pre-Planning Preplan your Funeral
Increasingly, people are planning their own funerals, mainly to lessen the responsibilities for their family.
While there is no one right or wrong way to have a funeral, most of us have a view on what we would like, but because it can be a hard conversation, many of us have yet to express this to our family.
Families want to do the best they can to honour your life, and it can be overwhelming to make all the necessary decisions at a difficult time. Planning elements of your own funeral provides the opportunity to make clear your personal preference.
Perhaps there are things you don’t want at your funeral, or maybe you have strong feelings around burial or cremation, or where you would like your final resting place to be. Expressing these views will help your family know they are making the right decisions on your behalf.
Reasons you might want to consider pre-planning your Funeral.
- You want to ease the burden on your family.
- You want to assume the financial responsibility for your funeral.
- You want your final wishes to be followed.
- You want your family to have the benefit of a meaningful funeral.
- To be self-reliant and have your affairs in order at the end of your life.
Free Information Pack
Please fill in your details below and we will send you our Funeral Information Pack.